Episode 16 Summary
A discussion about your calendar as your most important productivity tool. Plus some thoughts on focus – for writers, app developers, songwriters… eh.. everybody!
Listen to the podcast here.
3 Skills to Drop on your way to CIO
Toshiba CEO and others resign due to $1.2B Accounting Scandal
Google Photos instead of Google+ photos
Ashley Madison website hacked:
Is this okay? Karma? (I don’t believe in Karma but…)
6 tips entering the workforce
Don’t underestimate the respect the embracing new tech can bring to you. – Francine Hardaway
Productivity and Your Calendar: Your Benevolent Dictator
- Create a standing appointment (or multiple) to plan your week, review your week, and block out time
- Put space between appointments (30 minutes)
- Make your default appointment 15 minutes long
- Schedule your phone calls
- Work your calendar/system daily
The System does not exist but a system is critical!