Launching June 5, 2020
12 Weeks to Profitable Consulting
From the author of: Building Your IT Career & The Entrepreneurial Careerist
Learn & master proven techniques, strategies, and an assortment of valuable, simple-to-use tools to help you launch and grow your consulting practice and begin earning money IMMEDIATELY!
Learn more about the course below.
Sign-up for a chance to win the course for free!
Anyone who signs up prior to 5/5/2020 will be qualified to purchase the course for $125.00. That is $174 off the full price of $299.
Help for brand-new consultants or veterans of the field.
Whether you’ve been consulting for a few years or want to launch your brand-new entrepreneurial adventure, this program will help you generate more INCOME IN LESS TIME!
Creating, running, and growing a successful consulting business takes more than knowledge. It takes consistent sales & marketing, properly identifying and capturing opportunity, effectively setting rates, writing effective - and sales-driven - proposals and consistently billing and collecting your fees.
12 Weeks to Profitable Consulting teaches all of that and more!
12 Weeks to Profitable Consulting provides a toolkit approach - including more than 10 downloadable templates, spreadsheets, sales language documents, sample emails, budget and cash-flow planning tools, and more. Videos explain how to put these tools into use.
More than that, I will guide you through a step-by-step and week-by-week, plan of action that will, when put into place, grow your consulting practice and increase your profitability.
How do I know?My name is Matthew Moran. I’ve been a full-time consultant since 1995. I’ve consulted for both large and small companies across many industries. I’m not offering advice as a theorist. I use these same tools everyday. Current and former clients include: Blue Cross, HealthNet, Latham & Watkins, NBC/Universal, Waste Management, Cartoon Network, Southland Title, Maracay Homes, and many others. I am the author of numerous articles on professional development and two books published by Pearson. I first introduced 12 Weeks to Profitable Consulting, in my book, “Building Your IT Career” as a way to help IT professionals enter the lucrative consulting field.
But this program isn’t about me… it is about you!If you want to start consulting or make your current consulting practice more profitable, take a look at what I cover and what you get as part of the program.
12 Weeks to Profitable Consulting will be released on June 5, 2020. You can take advantage of a $174.00 savings off the $299.00 price by signing up for updates and a chance to win the entire course for FREE!
What you will get with your course!
- More than a dozen downloadable templates including:
- sales language libraries
- tools for budgeting
- project pricing sheets
- tracking time
- client engagement.
- Lessons on Sales & Marketing
- Value-added Skills such as:
- Building credibility through workshops
- Building credibility through publishing
- Blogging, SEO, and Social Media Sharing
- and more.
The Course Syllabus
- Introduction to 12 Weeks to Profitable Consulting
Section 1: Getting Started
- About 12 Weeks to Profitable Consulting
- The Truth About Consulting
- Budget: Starting on a Shoestring
Section 2: The Essential Tools
- Things You DO NOT Need: Avoiding Distraction
- The ESSENTIALS Things You Do Need
- Proactive Attitude & Approach
- The Consulting Resume: Building the Toolkit
- Website Basics
- What Services to Offer: Defining a Niche… or Not!
- Setting Your Rates: A Budget Reality Check
- Scheduling: Your Calendar as a Benevolent Dictator
Section 3: Building Your Contact List & Winning Clients
- Finding Clients versus Waiting for Them to Find You
- Pro Bono Projects (working for FREE to increase your FEES)
- Direct Sales Calls: The Greatest Fear & The Fastest Clients
- The Case-Study Approach to Sales & Marketing
- The Proposal Process
- How & When to Follow Up and Win Clients
Section 4: Value-added Consulting Strategies
- Public Speaking/Workshops: Lead Generation on Steriods
- Online Presence Primer: The Web, Social Media, & Newsletters
- Client Engagement Boot Camp: Communication Frameworks and Templates
- Getting Referrals That Lead To Business
Section 5: Beyond the Basic Tools
- Mailchimp Newsletter Tips
- WordPress: The Truth about Blogging & SEO
- Improving Client Communication thru Collaboration Tools
- Becoming an Expert
- GSuite: Google Drive, Google Apps, Calendar, & Collaboration